We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for helping us make this school year a success. Our students have made many gains throughout the year and continue to grow academically, socially and emotionally. You should be very proud of your child’s accomplishments. We would also like to share with you a few items of interest as we bring to a close the 2016-2017 school year and look forward to the 2017-2018 school year.
- Our last day of school for students in grades 1 – 4 is Monday, June 19th. Our students will be dismissed at 12:20 PM. There will be no After School Program that day.
- Fourth Grade Parents: A reminder that Clap Out will begin at 8:30 AM in the gym.
- Our last day of school for Kindergarten is June 15th. Kindergarten Recognition Day is on June 16th at 9:30 AM (students should be at school at 9:00 AM).
- Please remember to return any outstanding library books. Also, please stop by the lost and found. All unclaimed items will be given to charity at the close of the school year.
- Please take a few moments to check your child’s lunch account status on-line. Some students have fallen into a negative balance. We ask that you correct this negative account as soon as possible so that the district does not have to activate collection procedures. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Health office reminder from Mrs. Ouellette: Mrs. Ouellette would like you to pick up any medications (prescriptions, inhalers, epi-pens, Motrin/Tylenol, etc.) your child may have in the health office before the last day of school. Any medications not picked up by the last day of school will be disposed of.
- Meet and Greet for students and their parents in grades K – 4 will be on Monday, August 28th. Grades 1 – 4 will take place from 1:30 – 3:00 PM, AM Kindergarten from 1:30-2:15 PM, PM Kindergarten from 2:15-3:00 PM. The first day of school is Tuesday, August 29th.
- School hours for students in grades 1 – 4 will be from 8:00 AM – 2:20 PM.
- Morning Kindergarten will run from 8:00 – 10:40 AM. Students may ride the bus to school and parents will pick them up in carpool at 10:40.
- Afternoon Kindergarten will run from 11:40 – 2:20 PM. Students will be dropped off in carpool at 11:40 and may ride the bus home.
- School hours for students in grades 5 and 6 (McKelvie Intermediate School) will be from 8:50 AM – 3:15 PM.
We hope you enjoy a relaxing and fun-filled summer with your family.
Molly McCarthy Matthew MunseyPrincipal Assistant Principal